17 February 2020
Samsung has finally started releasing Galaxy Fold Android 10 update. It is reported to be available in France and only for the 4G variant of the foldable smartphone. The official information about the Galaxy Fold 5G is unknown but one should expect a rollout to happen in the near future.
It is an over the air (OTA) rollout which means users will receive a notification as and when the update will arrive. It bears the firmware version number F900FXXU3BTCD. The update can also be checked manually by visiting system settings but if you are not seeing any notification, it is advised to be patient.
The major change in the changelog is obviously Android 10 which is the latest Android version. It means users will get all the new features and changes that Google included with the version. Another important change is March 2020 security patch that will ensure that the device is up to date with all vulnerability fixes and patches.
117.9 x 160.9 x 17 mm
7.3 inches - 2152x1536 px
- 7.3-inch QXGA+ (2152 x 1236 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED Infinity Flex display (Unfolded, on the inside)
- 4.6-inch HD+ (1680 x 720 pixels) Super AMOLED display (Folded, on the outside)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- 12GB of RAM
- 512GB internal storage
- 16-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture, 12-megapixel with f/1.5-f/2.4 aperture, and 12-megapixel with f/2.4 aperture rear cameras
- 10-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture and 8-megapixel with f/1.9 aperture selfie cameras
- 10-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture cover selfie camera
- 4380mAh battery (4G LTE) and 4235mAh battery (5G)