04 May 2020
Xiaomi has officially unveiled Mi 10 Lite as a 5G mid-range smartphone in the series. It has been unveiled with the goal of making 5G accessible for all users at affordable pricing. This is because 5G flagships are very expensive and most people cannot afford them. Additionally, the Mi 10 series has been made global with the unveiling in Europe.
Starting with the Mi 10 Lite, it sports a 6.57-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED TrueColor display with a notch. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor paired with LPDDR4X RAM but specific details are unknown. Xiaomi has refrained from revealing storage variants which means we have no idea about configuration options.
It features 48-megapixel quad rear cameras but technical specs of the other three sensors have not been revealed yet. The front camera is a 16-megapixel sensor housed within the notch. Some of the confirmed camera features are Night mode 2.0, AI Dynamic Skyscaping, and Vlog mode.
There is a 4,160mAh battery to keep the lights on which is further supported by 20W fast charging and Quick Charge 3.5. It also has an in-display fingerprint scanner. The Mi 10 Lite will start at EUR 349 for the base model with sales starting May 2020.
- Mi 10 with 8GB/128GB for EUR 799 and 8GB/256GB for EUR 899
- Mi 10 Pro with 8GB/256GB for EUR 999
- The Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The Xiaomi Mi 10 isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.