15 May 2020
Motorola has now started selling Moto Razr (2019) its first foldable phone in Blush Gold color. The new color looks appealing but not convincing enough to shell out $1,500. For your knowledge, this is the second color, the company has made available, the existing one is the Black Noir, and in comparison, the new one does enhance the beauty of the phone.
The Blush Gold color has gold-colored accents on the chin and back panel and this is the only thing that has been added to the phone. The rest of the design and specifications of the Motorola Razr remain the same. It also remains Verizon exclusive.
The mid-range foldable phone from Motorola is powered by Snapdragon 710 processor, has 6GB RAM, 128GB storage and a 16MP rear camera followed by a 5MP on the outer display. The phone features a 6.3-inch flexible OLED HD Plus display and a secondary 2.7-inch Quick View display that stays on the top cover that allows you to view notifications.
- 6.2-inch (2142 x 876 pixels) 21:9 display, external 2.7-inch (600 x 800 pixels) 4:3 gOLED screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 710 SoC with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM
- 128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-LED FLASH, Sony IMX519 sensor, f/1.7 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture,
- Fingerprint sensor, Splash-proof with water-resistant nanocoating
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.0 Type-C
- 2510mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging