14 October 2020
Huawei has launched a bunch of new products spread across various product categories. These include two new notebooks, MateBook X and MateBook 14, along with a new smartwatch Watch GT2 Pro and truly wireless earbuds FreeBuds Pro. Let's have a detailed look at these new products.
- 13.9-inch FullView display with 90% screen-to-body ratio, 100% sRGB color space, and 400 nits of brightness
- 10th Gen Intel Core i5 and i7 processors
- 16GB of LPDDR3 RAM
- 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD storage
- 2 USB Type-C ports and 1 USB Type-A port
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC
The Huawei MateBook X will cost you EUR 1,599 for the Core i5 variant and EUR 1,799 for the Core i7 variant.
- 14-inch display with 2160 x 1440 pixels resolution and 90% screen-to-body ratio
- AMD Ryzen 5 or Ryzen 7 processor
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 7 GPU
- 16GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 512GB of M.2 NVMe SSD storage
- 2 USB Type-A ports, 1 USB Type-C port, 1 HDMI port, and a 3.5mm audio jack
- 56Wh battery supported by 65W fast charging
The MateBook 14 has been priced at EUR 849 for Ryzen 5 and EUR 949 for Ryzen 7 variant.
- 1.39-inch AMOLED circular display with sapphire glass and 454 x 454 pixels resolution
- Titanium build material
- SpO2 sensor, heart rate tracker, and 100 workouts tracking mode
- Bluetooth 5.1 LE, GPS, and wireless charging
- 455mAh battery (up to 14 days without GPS)
- Huawei's custom LiteOS as the operating system
The Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro has been priced at EUR 329 and EUR 349 respectively.
- In-air style
- HiSilicon Kirin A1 processor
- 11mm dynamic drivers and 3 microphones
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Active noise cancellation
- 580mAh case battery (up to 30 hours of playback time)
- 55mAh battery on each of the buds
The Huawei FreeBuds Pro has been priced at EUR 199.