27 November 2020
OnePlus 8T in India is now gaining a new OxygenOS update. The version is OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 and it brings plenty of optimizations, improvements, and fixes around the system and camera.
OnePlus has optimized the media file scanning feature to make searching faster. Also, it has further optimized the system power consumption and increased battery life via the new update. It has also optimized system performance and improved stability.
Speaking of camera improvements, the company has optimized the camera white balance and improved imaging quality as well. The OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for the OnePlus 8T also improves the stability of video calls in the network section so that you can continue to have a better experience. OnePlus confirms that via the new update it has also optimized the network connection stability and improved gaming stability.
Here’s the complete changelog –
- Increased the success rate when registering fingerprint and improved experience
- Optimized the media file scanning feature to make searching faster
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the issue that the app cache has not been deleted correctly after the app uninstalled
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Optimized system performance and improve stability
- Optimized camera white balance and improved imaging quality
- Continuously optimize network connection stability and improved gaming experience
- Improve the stability of video calls
OnePlus confirms the update is first rolling out in India and later Europe and North America will soon follow.
Note that this is an incremental OTA update so it will reach a small percentage of users today and a broader rollout will follow later.