16 December 2020
OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T smartphones have now started receiving new OxygenOS 10.3.7 update. The size of the update is 228MB and it brings new Game Space features and a couple of improvements. Apart from these, the update also brings November 2020 patch to the phones.
You can now choose three ways of notifications while in Game Space. You can choose text-only, heads up, and block for an immersive gaming experience. OnePlus has also added a new quick reply feature. Furthermore, just like what other OnePlus phones have received via their respective updates, the OnePlus 6/6T also receives a new mis-touch prevention feature in the Game Space. To enable it, just swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out.
OnePlus OxygenOS 10.3.7 update for the OnePlus 6 and the OnePlus 6T series has also fixed the small probability issue that Screenshot may fail.
Below is the complete changelog –
- Newly added “Hide silent notifications in status bar” feature to filter unimportant notifications, making the app notification management easier( Route: Settings>Apps & Notifications> Notifications> Advanced> Hide silent notifications in status bar )
- Fixed the small probability issue that Screenshot may fail
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.11
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Game Space
- Newly added gaming tools box for convenient switches of Fnatic mode. You can now choose three ways of notifications: text-only, heads up and block, just for your immersive gaming experience
- Newly added quick reply feature in a small window for WhatsApp and INS (Enable it by swiping down from upper right/left corners of the screen in gaming mode)
- Newly added mis-touch prevention feature. Enable it, swipe down from the top of the screen, click and the notification bar will pop out
This is an incremental update which means a broader rollout will take some time.