12 March 2021
OnePlus Nord is receiving a new OxygenOS Open Beta. This is the third OxygenOS 11 beta build for the device and it brings a number of changes.
As per the changelog, the Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus Nord brings several fixes and optimizations on the system and camera level. The update fixes the issue of white space in the notification bar in Dark mode. It also fixes the issue with video recorded by the front camera. The update also fixes the Canvas AOD activation issue.
Below is the complete changelog –
- Optimized UI display effects of work-life balance
- Fixed the issue that the dial icons overlap on the lock screen
- Fixed the issue of white space in the notification bar in Dark mode
- Fixed the issue that the camera fails to start through quick gestures
- Fixed the issue with video recorded by the front camera that can not be played
- Ambient Display
- Fixed the small probability issue that Canvas AOD can not be activated
- Fixed the small probability issue that alar clocks can not be set
The Open Beta 3 for the OnePlus Nord is 195MB in size. Those who have flashed an open beta before will receive the new build as an OTA. If you have not received the update then we believe being the participant of the open beta program you know the drill already. Go to settings and look for system updates.
It is recommended that you make a full system back-up before proceeding. The OxygenOS Open Beta 3 is coming ten days after the device received the Open Beta 2.