12 March 2021
OnePlus Nord N10 5G phone is receiving some system and network improvements, thanks to the OxygenOS 10.5.10 update. Not only that, but the latest update also bumps the Android security patch level to February 2021, making it ready against any potential threats.
The OxygenOS 10.5.10 update also updates the Google Mobile Services (GMS) package to 2020.12. It also improves 5G network connectivity for a better and stable network environment.
OnePlus is rolling out the software update with version OxygenOS 10.5.10.BE89BA for Europe variants and OxygenOS 10.5.11.BE86AA for Global variants of OnePlus Nord N10.
Complete changelog –
- Adjustment of some feature descriptions
- Updated Android security patch to version 02.2021
- Update of the GMS package to version 12.2020
- Improved 5G connection quality under certain circumstances to provide a better and more stable network environment.
OnePlus has also rolled out a new OxygenOS update to its N100 phone. It is the OxygenOS 10.5.7.BE83BA version in Europe and OxygenOS 10.5.5.E81AA update in North America. The update improves power consumption and system stability. The Nord N100 also gets updated to the February Android security patch. The update further improves the network stability and optimizes the VoWiFi connection.
Below is the complete changelog –
- Improved the power consumption
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2021.01
- Improved system stability and fixed some bugs
- Further improved network stability
- Optimized the stability of VoWiFi connection
These are the OTA updates and rolling out to users in phases. First, the updates will reach a small percentage of OnePlus Nord N10 5G and N100 phones, followed by a wider rollout. You can manually check for new updates by navigating to Settings > System > System updates.