04 March 2021
Realme has finally launched the Narzo 30-series in India. The series includes the Pro model and a budget Narzo 30A. The two phones use MediaTek's processors and run Android 10. Realme introduced the Narzo-series back in May 2020 in India first to launch some powerful mid-range phones. The new Narzo 30-series follows this aim and leads the way with more advanced features at a budget price.
The Narzo 30 Pro is the more advanced model with a Dimensity 800U processor. The phone supports 5G networks, focuses on gaming and camera quality. It features a 120Hz display and can switch between the regular 60Hz and 120Hz depending on the content. For instance, games that require faster refresh rates will take benefit of the highest setting.
The phone packs a 5,000mAh battery capacity and has a 30W bundled charger that can charge the phone to 100% in mere 65 minutes. According to Realme, the Narzo 30 Pro runs Android 10, but work on Realme UI 2.0 is underway and the update is “coming soon.” Also, all the ports of the Realme Narzo 30 Pro have silicon gaskets to prevent water splashes to enter the internals.
- 6.5-inch 1080p+ display, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, 600 nits peak brightness, 120Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 48MP+8MP ultrawide-angle camera+2MP macro lens; Supports 4k@30fps and 1080p @60fps, as well as Cinema mode
- 16MP front camera supports Super Nightscape mode
- Android 10
- 5,000mAh battery with bundled 30W charger
- Supports Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
The Narzo 30A is a budget phone with a massive 6,000mAh battery. It retains the Matrix design of the previous Narzo models to create an elegant look. It has dual cameras on the back that are housed inside a square module. On the front, there is a teardrop-style notch. Realme promises longer battery life with the phone. The battery supports 18W fast-charging tech and the phone can offer reverse charging to charge other devices. The fingerprint scanner is mounted on the back.
- 6.5-inch 720p+ display, 60Hz refresh rate
- MediaTek Helio G85 processor, Mali-G52 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage, expandable via microSD card
- 13MP+depth sensor; Supports 1080p 30fps
- 8MP selfie camera
- Android 0 OS (will receive Realme UI 2.0)
- 6,000mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support
The price of the Realme Narzo 30 Pro is INR 16,999 ($235) for the base model with a 6GB/64GB storage option. The higher 8GB/128GB model costs INR 19,999 ($275). The phone comes in Blade Silver or Sword Black color options. It will be available on March 4.
The Realme Narzo 30A comes in Laser Black and Laser Blue color options. The base model (3GB/32GB) costs INR 8,999 ($125) and the 4GB/64GB model is priced at INR 9,999 ($140). It will be available on March 5.
The two phones will be available via Realme.com, Flipkart, and some offline stores as well.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro on realme.com
Realme Narzo 30A on official website