04 October 2021
It is a new update time for OnePlus7 and 7T series beta testers. The team has pushed OxygenOS Open Beta 3 update for OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, and OnePlus 7T Pro. The build fixes a number of issues that were experienced by users in previous builds and shared with the team. One of the major issues was related to Netflix HD streaming support.
OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7T series beta users were previously unable to stream Netflix content in high-definition (HD) quality. Th reason for that has not been explained but the issue has been resolved. It means with the latest build, the users should be able to stream their favorite movies and TV shows in the best possible quality.
The update rollout has begun and if you are a beta tester, it should become available for you anytime soon. It is advised that you create a data backup before proceeding with the installation. This should help you restore the phone if something ends up getting wrong mid-way. It is also advised that you install the beta build only if you are okay with handling all the beta issues that may arise.
Here is the detailed changelog for the update:
- Optimized the effect of unlocking animation
- Fixed the issue of slow charging rate in some cases
- Fixed the lagging issue when playing screen-recorded videos
- Fixed the small probability failure issue with the Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed the issue that Netflix could not play HD videos
- Fixed the silent issue when the Bluetooth transport protocol is changed to AptX
- Improved the stability of the Wi-Fi connection and reduce Internet outages
- The OnePlus 7T Pro isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The OnePlus 7T isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The OnePlus 7 isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The OnePlus 7 Pro isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.