25 January 2022
Micromax, an Indian electronics company that specializes in making budget Android smartphones has launched a new offering in the country. The all-new Micromax In 1 features a glossy metallic finish on the back with an X pattern on it. The blend of colors used on the back creates a gradient look, which is pretty much in trend these days.
The Micromax In 1 phone comprises three cameras on the back and has a punch-hole on the display to house the selfie camera. The rear panel gets the 48MP main sensor with an f/1.79 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens. The phone gets a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner as well as face unlock.
Micromax In 1 is powered by a MediaTek Helio G80 processor and it comes in two RAM and storage configurations.
- 6.67-inch FHD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- MediaTek Helio G80 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- Android 10 OS
- 48MP+2MP depth sensor+2MP macro lens triple camera setup
- 8MP selfie camera
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast-charging support
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, 4G, dual-VoLTE, dual-VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, and a USB Type-C port
- Proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, and gravity sensor
The price of the base model that carries 4GB RAM and 64GB built-in storage costs Rs. 10,499 ($144), while the one with the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is tagged at Rs. 11,999 ($165). Micromax is offering the phone at an introductory price of Rs. 9,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant and Rs. 11,499 for the 6GB + 128GB variant.
It comes in Blue and Purple color options and will be available for purchase starting March 26 at 12pm.