26 April 2021
Vivo has launched the iQOO Z3, a new budget 5G Android phone focused on mobile gaming. The phone has been launched in China but it is currently unknown if the company has any plans to launch it in other markets as well.
The all-new phone Vivo iQOO Z3 is powered by Snapdragon 768G processor and has a 120Hz display. It has a triple camera setup at the back and there is a teardrop-style notch on the display to carry the selfie camera.
The iQOO Z3 also has a 3.5mm headphone jack and the phone supports aptX HD and LDAC too. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Being mobile gaming-focused, the phone includes some special features. The chipset is connected to a graphite heat sink that transfers the heat into the air. Vivo claims that the system drops the chipset temperature by 10-degrees in case of extensive usage. There is a “4D” haptic feedback system as well for a more immersive experience.
- 6.58-inch LCD display with 1080p+ resolution, HDR10 support, 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Snapdragon 768G processor
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable up to 1TB using microSD card
- OriginOS for iQOO 1.0 based on Android 11
- 64MP primary sensor that can record 4K video, 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro lens
- 16MP front camera
- 4,400mAh battery with 55W Flash Charge support
- Dual SIM Dual Standby, WLAN 2.4G, WLAN 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, Type-C, 3.5m headphone jack
The iQOO Z3 can be found on Vivo’s official webs store and other online retailers like JD.com.
- iQOO Z3 (6GB+128GB): 1,699.00 yuan
- iQOO Z3 (8GB+128GB): 1799.00 yuan
- iQOO Z3 (8GB+256GB): 1999.00 yuan
According to the product's description on official site, iQOO Z3 will go to the market this month only.