21 April 2021
Oppo has launched yet another affordable Android smartphone in China. The all-new Oppo A35 is listed on the company’s official site for China, indicating that Oppo kept the launch silent. The phone comes in a sole 4GB+128GB storage variant and is priced at a budget for the users.
The Oppo A35 looks no different from other phones in the segment in terms of design. You will find the same waterdrop-style notch carrying a single selfie camera. On the back, it carries a module that further houses multiple cameras. The fingerprint scanner is also mounted on the back below to the camera module so that the users could unlock their devices.
Unfortunately, the Oppo A35 still runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 on the top of it. The phone gets an HD+ IPS LCD display with a 60Hz refresh rate. It measures 164x75.4x7.9mm and weighs 177 grams. The phone is powered by MediaTek’s and has a 3.5mm headphone jack as well.
Oppo A35 gets 13MP primary sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP with an f/2.4 macro lens, and 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor. For selfies, Oppo has provided an 8MP camera. The phone packs a 4,230mAh battery that supports 10W charging.
- 6.52-inch HD+(720x1600 pixels) IPS LCD, 60Hz display
- MediaTek Helio P35 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage, expanded up to 256GB using microSD card
- ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10
- 13MP+2MP+2MP rear cameras
- 8MP front camera
- 4,230mAh battery with 10W charging support
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm headphone jack, micro-USB, GPS, A-GPS, Glonass, Galileo
The price of the Oppo A35 in China is speculated to start at CNY 1,299 (~$200). It comes in Ice Jade White, Glass Black, and Mist Sea Blue color options. It is currently unknown if Oppo has planned a global rollout of A35.