19 April 2021
ZTE has finally taken the wraps off the Axon 30 Ultra, yes that much-rumored phone that was mainly into the limelight for its three 64MP cameras. Together with this, ZTE has also launched the Axon 30 and the Axon 30 Pro phones.
The ZTE Axon 30 Ultra features a bezel-free display with a punch-hole on it for the selfie camera. On the back, the device gets a big module for three cameras. The module is pretty protruding and overall it makes the device 8mm in thickness.
The Axon 30 Ultra carries a 64MP main IMX686 sensor with OIS (f/1.6 aperture), 64MP secondary sensor with f/1.9 aperture, and a 64MP (120-degree) ultra-wide shooter as a third snapper. The main camera can record videos at up to 8K 30fps. In total, the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra has four cameras on the back. The fourth camera is an 8MP telephoto lens that offers 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, 120x digital zoom.
- 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED Borderless Curved display, 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 64MP Sony IMX686+64MP f/1.9+64MP ultra-wide+8MP telephoto
- 16MP front camera
- Android 11 with ZTE My OS 11
- 4600mAH battery with 66W fast-charger
- 5G, Wi-Fi 6E, NFC, Bluetooth 5.2, Dual GPS, USB Type-C port
- In-display fingerprint scanner
The ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G comes in Black, Gold, Green, and White color options. It will be sold in the US and Canada. The pricing details are currently unknown. The device will go on sale in China starting April 19.