24 June 2021
Realme Narzo 30 has finally gone official after some weeks of waiting. At the time of launching the Narzo 30A and Narzo 30 Pro 5G phones in February this year, Realme didn’t bring the vanilla version but it is launching it now.
The display of the Realme Narzo 30 features a hole-punch cutout and there is a significant chin as well. On the back, the phone features a glossy finish with a racetrack-inspired chevron stripe. The rear panel houses a vertical-shaped module to carry three sensors further. These sensors setup comprises a 48MP primary sensor, 2MP portrait secondary sensor, and a 2MP macro unit. The phone supports UIS Video Stabilization, with the front and rear cameras supporting Super Nightscape Mode. The selfie camera lens is 16MP Sony IMX471.
As revealed by the company before via teasers, the Realme Narzo 30 is powered by MediaTek’s Helio G95 processor with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage with an option of expansion. It runs Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0.
The Realme Narzo 30 packs a 5,000mAh battery with 30W fast-charging support that aims to fill the battery to 100% in 65 minutes. There is also support for reverse wired charging.
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate, 1080x2400 pixels resolution
- MediaTek Helio G95 processors
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage, expandable using microSD card
- 48MP + 2MP+ 2MP rear cameras; 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps video recording support
- 16MP selfie camera
- Android 11-based Realme UI 2.0
- 5,000mAh battery capacity with 30W fast-charging support
- NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0
The Realme Narzo 30 has been launched in Malaysia for RM799 ($195/€160), yes. It will go on sale in the country starting May 21. It is offered in Racing Blue and Racing Silver color options.