10 June 2021
The OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 improves the speed of the Wi-Fi connection. It also fixes the frame drop issues with videos taken by the camera.
Below is the complete changelog -
- Fixed the issue that the card coupon is not available as a widget
- Fixed the issue that missed calls are marked as call answered on another device in call logs
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the speed of Wi-Fi connection
- Fixed the abnormal preview display issue in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that Camera becomes unresponsive when setting profile photo in Contact
- Fixed the frame drops issue with videos taken by Camera
- Fixed the occasional issue that Flash effect may fail in some scenarios
- Fixed the delay issue when switching to the front camera under Time-lapse mode
- File Manager
- Fixed abnormal display issue while copying files to OTG storage
In its forum post where it has announced the new update for the Nord phone, OnePlus has also given a special instruction in which it states that the battery of your Nord phone must be 30% or above to install this new update. Also, there should be a maximum of 3GB of space available on your phone before your flash the build.
As always, this is an incremental OTA, which means it will first be reached out to a small percentage of users before a wider rollout.