11 June 2021
Vivo has launched yet another affordable Android phone in its home country. The all-new Vivo Y70t sits inside the company’s Y70 line of phones. It is a 5G phone with Samsung’s Exynos octa-core processor. It packs a triple rear camera setup and runs dated Android 10 OS.
The Vivo Y70t features a hole punch on the top-left corner of the display. The rear panel carries three cameras in a vertical module. The LED flash also sits inside this module alongside the cameras. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the power button and a headphone jack next to the USB-C port.
- 6.53-inch IPS LCD display
- Samsung’s Exynos 888 SoC
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/256GB storage, expandable via microSD
- 48MP+ 2MP macro lens+ 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP selfie camera
- FuntouchOS 10.5 on top of Android 10
- 4500mAh battery with 18W charging
- 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a Micro-USB port
The price of the base model with a 6/128GB storage variant is CNY 1,499 ($235). The one with 8/128GB storage CNY 1,699 ($265) and the top-of-the-line model with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage for CNY 1,999 ($310). It is already on sale in China. It is also unknown if the Vivo will launch in other markets as well.