05 August 2021
Vivo has launched the X60t Pro+ smartphone, which looks pretty similar to the X60 Pro+ phone launched earlier this year. From the design to even specifications, Vivo has kept everything the same, though there is a slight difference in the camera department.
The Vivo X60t Pro+ has a 12MP portrait sensor, compared to the 32MP sensor on the X60 Pro+. The rest of the specifications are the same. Under the hood, you will find the same 4,200mAH battery and Snapdragon 888 processor. It also runs OriginOS 1.0 based on Android 11.
- 6.5-in full HD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, 92.7 percent screen-to-body ratio
- Snapdragon 888 processor
- Up to 12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- 50MP GN1 sensor with an f/1.57 lens, 48MP Sony IMX598 sensor with Gimbal stabilization, 12MP sensor with an f/1.9 lens, and an 8MP sensor with an f/3.4 lens
- 32MP front camera with an f/2.45 lens
- Origin OS 1.0 based on Android 11
- 4200mAH battery with 55W FlashCharge for fast charging
- 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi 6, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth v5.2, and a USB Type-C port
The price of the Vivo X60t Pro+ starts at CNY 4,999 ($774) for the 8GB+128GB storage, whereas the 12GB+256GB model costs CNY 5,999 ($928). It is already on sale via the company’s official website. It comes in Classic Orange and Dark Blue color options.