27 July 2021
Vivo S10 and S10 Pro have launched as the newest models in the company’s S-series. Both the phones have almost the same specifications, including MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC and 90Hz Super AMOLED displays as well. They only differ in terms of RAM and storage configurations together with the rear camera setup.
Both the Vivo S10 and S10 Pro phones feature the 6.44-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and HDR10+ support.
Both the phones Vivo S10 and S10 Pro feature a notch on their displays for dual selfie cameras. The configuration of these cameras is also the same and that is 44MP primary sensor with an f/2.0 lens and an 8MP ultra-wide shooter.
The rest of the specifications is the same.
- 6.44-inch FHD+ (1080x2400 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio with HDR10+ and 90Hz support
- MediaTek Dimensity 1100 SoC
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Up to 256GBUFS 3.1 storage
- 64MP+8MP ultra-wide+2MP macro shooter, 4K recording
- 44MP primary + 8MP ultra-wide shooters on the front
- Android 11 with OriginOS 1.0 on the top
- 4050mAh battery that supports 45W fast-charging
- 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port
While the Vivo S10 gets the 64MP primary sensor on the rear, the Pro model gets the 108MP. The Vivo 10 Pro also comes with the NFC support that isn’t present on the Vivo S10. The Pro model also gets 12GB RAM and 256GB storage apart from what you get from the regular model.
The price of the Vivo S10 is CNY 2,799 ($432) for the base 8GB RAM/128GB storage variant, while the model with 8GB RAM + 256GB storage costs CNY 2,999 ($463).
The Vivo S10 Pro, on the other hand, comes in a single 12GB RAM and 256GB storage option and it carries a price tag of CNY 3,399 ($525). Both the phones will go on sale in China starting July 23 in four color options – Black, Gradient, Lime, and Velvet White.