Google has announced an extended 1-year warranty program for Pixel 4 XL users. This new program is applicable only in five countries of the world and that too for a few selected issues. One of the well-known Pixel 4 XL issues is related to the battery where users have complained about not seeing satisfactory battery usage.
As per the official page, these are the issues that are covered in the program:
- Not able to turn on the phone
- The phone restarts or shuts down randomly without a manual restart or shutdown
- Charging with an adapter
- Wireless charging
- The phone’s battery draining significantly faster than earlier in its use
If your Pixel 4 XL unit is suffering from any of these issues and you are from the United States, Japan, Canada, Singapore, or Taiwan. These are the only countries where the new repair program is valid at. Google says Pixel 4 XL users from all other regions will get the standard 2-year warranty treatment.
10 months agoGoogle rolls out December 2020 security update to its Pixel phones. The update also rolls out Pixel feature drop.
1 year agoIt said that Google Store has run out of the inventory.
1 year agoOsterloh was not happy with Pixel 4's poor battery performance.
1 year agoGoogle is expected to enable the setting sooner than later.
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ (3040 x 1440 pixels) P-OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB onboard storage
- 12.2-megapixel and 16-megapixel dual rear cameras with f/1.7 and f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3,700mAh battery
- Android 10
- The Google Pixel 4 is available at Amazon for $ 549.
- The Google Pixel 4 XL isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.