28 September 2021
The Oppo Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition is officially the first product release since the collaboration between Oppo and Kodak was announced. The phone is quite similar to the standard Oppo Find X3 Pro in terms of design but has a new color variant. It also comes with special packaging.
The smartphone features a dual-tone design with a Matte Silver color on the top half and a Black-colored bottom half. The lower part is made up of leather. The overall design is powered by the classic Kodak 35 camera that was launched in 1938. Even the packaging of the phone resembles the case that came with the camera decades ago.
In terms of specifications and features, the Find X3 Pro Photographer Edition is the same as the standard version. The headline feature is dual 50-megapixel rear cameras along with a 13-megapixel telephoto sensor and a 3-megapixel sensor. However, on the software front, there are themes and icons inspired by Kodak.
Here is what you can expect from the newly launched smartphone:
- 6.7-inch QHD+ AMOLED LTPO display, 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ support, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor, Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB of RAM
- 256GB onboard storage
- 50MP Sony IMX766 main sensor+ 50MP ultra-wide+13MP telephoto lens+3MP microlens
- 32MP Sony IMX615 sensor, 1080p at 30fps
- ColorOS 11.2 based on Android 11
- 4,500mAh battery, 65W SuperVOOC 2.0 fast wired-charging, 30W AirVOOC fast wireless charging, 10W reverse wireless charging
- USB 3.1 Type-C, Dual Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, and Ambient sound detection
- IP68 splash resistance, Vapor chamber, and graphite cooling system
As far as pricing and other details are concerned, Oppo is expected to reveal them on September 16th.