02 May 2022
Xiaomi has officially launched its newest flagship Xiaomi 12 Pro in India. The phone made its global debut last month and is now available in the Indian market as well. At the same event, it introduced the Xiaomi Pad 5 which is the first Android tablet launch in India from the company after a very long time.
- 6.73-inch 2K AMOLED Samsung E5 LTPO display (3200 x 1440 pixels) with 120Hz refresh rate, 12-bit color output, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, and 1500 nits peak brightness
- Qualcomm Snap 8 Gen 1 processor
- 8GB/12GB of RAM
- 256GB storage
- 50MP Sony IMX707 primary sensor, a 50MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 50MP telephoto sensor
- 32MP front camera
- 4,600mAh battery
- 120W fast charging, 50W fast wireless charging, and 10W reverse wireless charging
- MIUI 13
- In-display fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 5.2, WiFi 6E
The Xiaomi 12 Pro is priced at INR 62,999 for the 8GB/256GB model and at INR 66,999 for the 12GB/256GB model. The available color options are Couture Blue, Noir Black, and Opera Mauve. The flagship will go on sale starting May 2nd via Amazon India, Xiaomi's website, Mi Home stores, and other offline shops around the country.
- 11-inch WQHD+ (1600 x 2560 pixels) display with 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, and 500 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB and 256GB onboard storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera with 4K video recording at 30fps
- 8MP front camera with 1080p video recording at 30fps
- 8,720mAh battery
- USB Type-C port, Bluetooth 5.0
- Quad speakers with Dolby Atmos
- MIUI for Pad
The Xiaomi Pad 5 starts at INR 26,999 for the base 128GB model. The higher storage i.e. 256GB model will cost INR 28,999. There is an introductory INR 2,000 flat discount available on both variants. It is available in a single Cosmic Gray color option.