03 November 2022
Even though we do not get to hear a lot about Sony smartphones, the company is well and truly alive in making and supporting devices. It has already upgraded a few smartphones to the new software version and is now expanding to a new phone. The Xperia 10 IV is the newest Sony smartphone to receive the latest Android 13 upgrade.
The update is currently said to be available for Asian dual-SIM variant of the Xperia 10 IV. The firmware has the build version 65.1.A.4.8 for the new software. It should expand to other regions as well but a specific release timeline is unknown as of now. It is an over the air update which means you should see an update notification whenever it becomes available for your device.
It is advised that you connect to a good WiFi network before you download the update. You should also ensure at least 50% battery level before you can proceed with the installation. This will allow for a smoother downloading and installation with no major hiccups.
- 6-inch Full HD+ (2520 x 1080 pixels) OLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- 12-megapixel primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 5,000mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging
- Android 12