19 January 2021
Samsung's Android 11-based One UI 3.0 skin is under beta testing for a long time. It is available for current and last-gen flagships along with a few foldable devices. If you were wondering if and when your Galaxy device will receive the upgrade, the wait is finally over. The official roadmap for the latest Android version rollout has finally been released.
The list includes over 40 Galaxy devices including tablets that will get a taste of the new version. These devices are spread across various price points but are mostly the ones launched in recent times. The rollout will begin this month itself and the company hopes to cover all devices by the third quarter of 2021.
- December 2020: Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra
- January 2021: Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy Note 10+, Galaxy S10 Lite, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- February 2021: Galaxy Fold
- March 2021: Galaxy M30s, Galaxy A51, Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Galaxy M31, Galaxy M21, Galaxy Tab S7
- April 2021: Galaxy A50 and Galaxy M51
- May 2021: Galaxy A70, Galaxy A80, Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy A71, Galaxy A31, Galaxy A21s, and Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- June 2021: Galaxy Tab A, Galaxy A01 Core, Galaxy A01, Galaxy A11, Galaxy M11
- July 2021: Galaxy A30, Galaxy Tab S5e
- August 2021: Galaxy A10, Galaxy A10s, Galaxy A20, Galaxy A20s, Galaxy A30s, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, and Galaxy Tab Active Pro
- September 2021: Galaxy Tab A 8 (2019)
This is the complete list for now but there can always be changes. For example, Samsung could choose to add new devices or postpone the update timeline for certain devices. We are not saying that such things would definitely happen but only offering the full disclosure that roadmaps offer a tentative idea of when to expect the update.