11 July 2019
OnePlus 7 Pro smartphone is getting some continuous OxygenOS OTA updates and a couple of them have worked fairly on improving the camera quality of the devices. Now, it’s receiving one more update that aims to fix one issue that may be disturbing a few users. It also brings the May security patch and improves phone audio quality.
This is OxygenOS 9.5.8 OTA update for the OnePlus 7 Pro that also optimizes the touch sensitivity of the screen. Furthermore, it fixes an issue with the pop-up camera opening for an incoming video call while the screen is off or locked. The same optimization and the fix were recently released to its 5G variant via the OxygenOS 9.5.4 update.
Below is the complete changelog –
- Optimized touch sensitivity for the screen
- Optimized compatibility for third-party Type-C headphones
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.05
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved audio quality
- Fixed issue with the pop-up camera opening for an incoming video call while the screen is off or locked
Like always, this is the staged rollout and will be received by a limited number of users first followed by a broader rollout in a few days.