29 May 2020
OnePlus is feeding yet another OxygenOS 10 Open Betas to its OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T smartphones before releasing a final and furnished update. It is the OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 6/6T phones releasing with several enhancements.
The OnePlus 6 gets the Open Beta 31 and the OnePlus 6T gets the Open Beta 19 update. These new updates bring some fixes on the system level and improvements as well.
The changelog for both the phones is the same and there are no specific new features announced. These are basically enhancements for a better experience.
The new OxygenOS 10 Open Beta update addresses one of the most important issues. It is about fixing the automatic freeze alongside the reboot issues with the two devices. The update also improves the camera performance and does some general bug fixes in the Camera department.
Below is the changelog –
- Fixed the fingerprint identification issue
- Fixed the animation lag for the fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the automatic Freeze and Reboot issues
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Improved the performance and General bug fixes
- WiFi & Internet
- Fixed the 5GHz WiFi connection
Do remember that this is beta software and these builds are not as stable as the official OTAs. So you may encounter some problems. Those on the beta channel already may already know about the potential risks.