19 February 2017
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 has been launched in India .
The new Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 provides real-time protection from the latest malware and viruses . It gets regular updates for protecting your PC against any new virus that is detected anywhere in the world .
What's new in Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 ?
- Kaspersky File Advisor that checks any file safety with just a single click of the mouse
- Task Manager for monitoring the virus scanning status
- New user friendly interface for easy and simple navigation accross the various controls
Along with the Anti-virus , the new Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 also features Kaspersky URL Advisor and Warns about phishing sites (that steal personal data) for safe web browsing .
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is a Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 plus complete protection against Trojans, spam, hackers,and many other vulnerabilities . It also features the new one-click file safety check and the new Interface .
Along with the Anti-virus feature the new Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 additionally provides :
- Sandbox Technology: Run suspicious programs and websites in a "sandbox", or special isolated environment, that restricts unauthorized program access to certain computer components and prevents viruses and other malware from harming your computer
- Digital Identity Protection: Safe Online shopping and banking
- Block Unwanted Content:Reduces spam, pop-ups , etc
- Parental Control: Enables parents to manage and monitor children's access to the Internet
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Price in India : Rs.599 (for 1 PC) , Rs.1,199 (for 3 PC)
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 Price in India : Rs.899 (for 1 PC) , Rs.1,499 (for 3 PC)
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Free Download (30-Day trial) - http://www.kaspersky.co.in/kis-trial-register
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 Free Download (30-Day trial) - http://www.kaspersky.co.in/kav-trial-register