22 November 2017
Instagram has announced its 2017 year in review by posting the top trends in various categories. Instagram shares the community’s top 2017 moments, including the most important events, milestones and trends from pop culture to cultural movements.
Instagram’s 2017 year in review includes the data –
- 2017’s top Instagram hashtags
- 2017’s most-liked posts and videos
- 2017’s most-Instagrammed cities and locations (based on geotags)
- The most-followed celebrities
- Celebrities who gained the most followers on Instagram in 2017
- Hashtags that increased most in popularity throughout 2017
- Accounts with the Most-viewed Instagram Stories of 2017
- The most-used Instagram Filters in feed and Instagram Stories
- The most-followed pets on Instagram
The most-liked posts include posts from Beyonce, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Selena Gomez. Top hashtags include love, fashion, photoofotheday, art, beautiful. Most-Instagrammed cities of 2017 include New York, London, Moscow, Sao Paulo. Some of the most-Instagrammed locations of 2017 include the Disneyland, Times Square, Central Park, Tour Eiffel.
Selena Gomez is the most-followed celebrities of 2017 and has the maximum number of her posts likes. Then comes Cristiano Ronaldo with 116M+ followers and the third spot is clinched by Ariana Grande with 115M+ followers.
Also, Clarendon, Gingham, Juno, Lark, and Moon are the most-used Instagram Filters of 2017. And, yes your favorite Instagram Stories Face Filter ‘Puppy’ is the most used one, Bunny comes on the second and Koala gets the third place.
Instagram has shared the top 10 for all the mentioned categories above. You can head over to the source and know the most popular trends of 2017.
This year is going to end soon and we will know more about such interesting trends from others as well.