09 April 2018
Galaxy S9 Plus flagship is a new launch and it has to show its potential by going through several performance tests. Well, while many of us know how powerful the device in executing several things, it’s a good option to test its power by pushing it to some new tests that include several other flagships from other manufacturers. To name some, we have, HTC U11, Sony Xperia XZ2, iPhone X, OnePlus 5T. Well, you can already watch a speed test comparison conducted on Galaxy S9 Plus, OnePlus 5T, and iPhone X, so it’s time to see it fighting with Xperia XZ2 and the HTC U11.
Well, keeping the general speed test aside that usually starts with a comparison of recording the booting time and ends on testing which device opens the apps faster, this new comparison has been made on the basis of several benchmark tests. These include AnTuTu, Geekbench, and PassMark.
The YouTuber Ionut Balan has done benchmark comparison between these three high-end phones to let you know who is faster in terms of score. Well, for many these benchmark scores don’t really matter but for those who even consider the minute details, this video will be quite helpful for them. You can watch the video from below and we are also sharing the benchmark results of the three with you.
Here are the results -
|Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus||253625|
|Sony Xperia XZ2||265650|
|Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus||3732||8981||6218|
|Sony Xperia XZ2||2359||8405||14084|
|Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus||5725||12854||176586|
|Sony Xperia XZ2||8246||15288||248263|
As you can see from the results, HTC U11 couldn't grip the pace and left behind at the third place compared to Xperia XZ2 and the Galaxy S9 Plus.
So, the fight is left between the Galaxy S9 Plus powered by Exynos 9810 and the Xperia XZ2 with Snapdragon 845 processor. The former takes the lead in single-core and multi-core tests, whereas the latter reported as the winner when it comes performance, system, and CPU tests by PassMark.
- 6.2-inch Quad HD+ (2960 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 5 and HDR 10 compliant
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 and Exynos 9810 processor (depending on the region)
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB or 256GB storage (microSD card supported)
- Dual 12-megapixel rear cameras with f/1.5-2.4 and f/2.4 aperture, OIS, PDAF, Dual Pixel PDAF, 2x optical zoom, and LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera with f/1.7 aperture and Auto HDR
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Iris scanner, fingerprint scanner, DeX support, Bixby AI, and USB Type-C port
- 5.7 "(XZ2) Full HD + (2160 x 1080) LCD screen HDR and Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage
- Rear fingerprint reader
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 19MP rear camera (f / 2.0)
- 5MP front camera (f / 2.2)
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB 3.1, GPS
- 3180 mAh battery (compatible with wireless charging)
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 5-inch Quad HD Super LCD5 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa-core 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage (support for microSD card expansion)
- 12-megapixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-tone dual-LED flash
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
- HTC Sense UI based on Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, and Edge Senser
- The Sony Xperia XZ2 isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.
- The HTC U11 isn't still available online. To be notified when it becomse available click here.