30 October 2018
Xiaomi has officially announced that Black Shark gaming phone will receive a new color. This is the Royal Blue color variant which looks quite attractive. Black Shark phone is already having an exquisite design that got launched in April with black and green colored aesthetics and now this new colors Blue color adds more luxury.
The Xiaomi Black Shark phone is pretty rugged and doesn’t have a sleek profile. Xiaomi will launch this new Royal Blue color variant at the Jingdong Mall on June 15 by 10.00 am. This colored variant will only be available in 8GB RAM and 128GB storage and will be priced at 3499 Yuan. The price is 500 Yuan higher than the price of the 6GB RAM+64GB model.
Rest of the specifications is same; there’s a Snapdragon 845 processor and 5.99-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The advanced cooling system on the device promises the proper heat dissipation and it increases cooling as well. It also includes a dedicated image processing chip from Pixelworks offering intelligent motion compensation technology.
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit processor with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB/128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.75 aperture, the secondary 20MP rear camera with 1.0µm pixel size, f/1.75 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with 1.0µm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual Smart PA, Hi-Fi Audio, Dual Speakers
- SHARK key for high-performance gaming mode
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band (2×2 MU-MIMO ), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
Reportedly, Xiaomi Black Shark gaming phone sold out pretty quickly on its first sales but the second sale couldn’t happen. Black Shark firm which is backed by Xiaomi has reportedly announced that the second batch of the gaming phone will arrive on June 1.