16 July 2021
Xiaomi’s Mi Pad have enjoyed their exclusive little fan base mainly because it is one of the only few tablets that does not come with outdated specifications. Though these tablets are not the most easily available devices out of China still they remain the first choice for buyers. Xiaomi today has announced the Mi Pad 4 Plus, a beefed up version of the Mi Pad 4 which was launched recently.
The Mi Pad 4 Plus comes with a massive 10.1-inches IPS LCD display with 1920 x 1200 WUXGA Full HD resolution an a 16:10 aspect ratio. It comes with AI-powered face unlock, front-facing fingerprint sensor, up to 128GB of internal storage and a mammoth 8620 mAH battery.
Other technical specifications include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, 4GB RAM, 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It comes with a metal body and runs on Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
The Mi Pad 4 Plus is available in two color options Black and Golden color and will start retailing on Mi.com starting 16th August. The price of Mi Pad 4 Plus is set at CNY 1899 yuan or US$ 275 for the 64GB version and the 128GB version is priced at 2099 yuan or US$ 304.
- 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) WUXGA display, 224 PPI
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB (LPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, OV13855 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K5E8 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor, AI face unlock
- Dimensions: 245.6 x 149.08 x 7.99mm; Weight: 485g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 8620mAh battery