11 December 2018
OnePlus 6T has started receiving the OxygenOS 9.0.7 update that brings several optimizations in the areas like Camera, System, and Earphone. The update has improved the Bluetooth stability for better connectivity. Also, now the OnePlus 6T owners will have an optimized stability for Wi-Fi connection, thanks to this update.
The standby power consumption is optimized and the update has also pulled in some general bug fixes and improvements. Talking about the camera aspect, the performance for the slow-motion videos has been improved so that users will be able to shoot better stuff. Inside the earphone enhancements, OnePlus has brought the audio tuner for Bluetooth earphones for better output.
Here’s the complete changelog of OxygenOS 9.0.7 update
- Improved Bluetooth stability for better connectivity
- Optimized stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Optimized standby power consumption
- Fixed display issues for lock screen wallpaper
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved performance for slow-motion videos
- Audio tuner for Bluetooth earphones
This is an incremental update and will first reach a small percentage of users and the broader rollout will happen further.
The last update optimized image processing and also brought some optimizations and improvements.