Pocophone F1 has received a new MIUI 10 8.12.4 beta update that brings new camera features and a minor change. The beta update is available for the testers and it weighs 184MB. It is currently rolling out gradually only for the select beta testers and after the completion of the test, it will roll out as a stable update for everyone in the coming weeks.
Coming to the things, this update brings, the Poco F1 is now added with 960fps videos and Super low-light mode. However, the 4K video recording support isn’t yet added. The newly added feature takes 8 photos at different exposures and merges them into one brighter, higher-quality shot. Apart from this new feature, the update optimizes the Apps section of the Settings; it now has a structural revamp.
The 4K video recording at 60fps is yet to come; the company has already promised for the same but it hasn’t arrived. We may see this important feature coming in next update.
1 month agoXiaomi Poco F1 becomes No1 smartphone in online sales in India.
1 month agoIt is said to receive Netflix HD streaming soon.
2 months agoThe complete changelog for the update is unknown.
3 months agoIt is said to offer decent camera performance for the asking price.
- 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18.7:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB / 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9, upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Sony IMX363 sensor, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung sensor
- 20MP front-facing camera with ƒ/2.0 aperture
- Dual 4G+ VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging