25 March 2019
Telegram for desktop receives a new update that brings in lots of new features and enhancements to the app. The update comes after the update provided to Android and iOS. Available for the Windows 10, the update takes the version 1.5 and focuses on a number of usability features. These include the ability to listen to voicemails at double speed, adding emoji to media captions, and many more.
The latest update for Telegram for desktop also brings some new features for the Channels. The update also brings in support for custom languages, this is similar to what its Android and iOS apps have received recently. This lets you customize the language you want to communicate by using the Translations platform available in Telegram.
Below is the complete changelog, have a look and see what has been changed.
- Support for custom languages. Crowdsource a cloud-based language pack for Telegram in any language using our Translations platform – then apply it in real time.
- Interface scaling for large screens, up to 300% (up to 150% for macOS retina screens).
- ‘Count unread messages’ setting for the Badge counter in Settings > Notifications. Disable to show number of unread chats.
- Video messages displayed in shared media (under voice messages).
- Updated emoji. Farewell to question marks!
- Listen to voice and video messages in 2X mode if you’re in a hurry.
- Add a comment when sharing posts from channels.
- View all photos and videos in Twitter and Instagram link previews.
- Add emoji to media captions.
Get the app from Microsoft Store
Telegram | Windows | Microsoft Store, Free