25 January 2019
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphone has received much appreciation and if we look back at 2018 which, of course, isn’t too far too peep into, it has easily made a secure place among the best flagships of the year. The Chinese company also revealed its success by revealing a big sale figure of its smartphones which is exceeded 200 million units easily. And, what interesting is, this big number includes 5 million units of Mate 20 series which was launched a couple of months ago.
The Huawei Mate 20 Pro with its powerful processor Kirin 980 and triple-cam setup is currently available in Bright Black, Sapphire Blue, Cherry Pink, Emerald Green, and Aurora color. But, as per a new leak, the device could launch in two more colors and these are Fragrant Red and Comet Blue color variants. So, the new additions will take the total number of colors to seven. However, we are yet to know if any of the two new colors are limited editions or permanent additions to the lineup.
- 6.39-inch curved OLED display with 3,120x1440 pixels resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Huawei Kirin 980 processor with dual NPU
- Mali-G76 720MHz
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage, NM card available for memory expansion
- Main: 40MP sensor, f/1.8 aperture
Second: 8MP 3x telephoto sensor, OIS, f/2.4 aperture
Third: 20MP ultra-wide sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 24MP front-facing camera
- IP68 certified
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0
- 4,200mAH battery, 40W Supercharge, 15W wireless charging