27 February 2017
Kingston has launched the new Kingston 32GB SDHC Flash memory card in India for use with today´s digital video camcorders and other high-resolution imaging devices.
It's specs are:
* Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification version 2.00
* Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
* Compatible: with SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers
* File Format: FAT 32
* Reliable: lifetime warranty**
* Simple: as easy as plug-and-play
* Capacities***: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
* Dimensions: 0.94´´ x 1.25´´ x 0.08´´ (24mm x 32 mm x 2.1mm)
* Speed Class 4: 4MB/sec. guaranteed minimum data transfer rate
* Operating Temperature: -13° F to 185° F (-25° C to 85° C)
* Storage Temperature: -40° F to 185° F (-40° C to 85° C)
* Voltage: 3.3V
Price and Availability: It will cost around Indian Rupee(INR) 13,000 in India and will be available through Avnet India,HCL,Ingram-micro,...