27 January 2017
The newly launched Acer Aspire 4730z is a laptop based on the Intel Montevina platform. It basically means that the laptop features fifth-generation Centrino platform representing the latest WiFi and WiMAX wireless computer networking adapters. This laptop is a part of a new Acer lineup which is also the world's first full lineup based on the Montevina platform.
The Aspire 4730z laptop sports a 14.1-inch WXGA display and is powered by Intel Pentium Dual Core T3200 processor. It has 160GB HDD with 2GB RAM along with an inbuilt webcam. The buyers will be able to choose whether they would like to have it run Windows Vista Home Premium, Vista Home Basic or Linux out of the box.
Acer has priced that Aspire 4730z laptop at Rs. 38,990 and if you are interested, you can have a look at the detailed specifications of the laptop below.
The new Acer Aspire 4730z has following specifications:
- Intel Dual Core T3200 , 2.0 GHz ,1 MB L2 Cache,667 MHz
- Intel GL40 Chipset motherboard
- 2 GB DDR2 667 MHz Memory
- 160 GB HDD Hard Drive
- 8xDVD SuperMulti double layer Optical Drive
- Wireless 802.11 b/g/ Draft-N ,56 Kbps Modem,Gigabit LAN
- Intergrated Bluetooth 2.0
- 14.1-inch WXGA CrystalBrite TF Display
- Intel GL40 Graphics card
- Dolby Digital Stereo Speakers
- 2 USB 2.0 Ports, S-Video Out
- 5-in-1 Media card Reader
- Linux OS
- Acer Crystal Eye Web Camera