23 February 2017
Samsung S3500 metro is an entry-level sliding handset with brushed metal body material that gives the Samsung S3500 mobile phone a premium look.It has a One-piece cover made with one-step cutting (no welding) has a sturdy and clean look.It has an Embedded music player supports MP3/AAC/AAC +/MIDIplayback and FM Radio with RDS with which you can Record clips from FM radio and convert them to ringtones.The Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR in S3500 offers fast wireless connections to computers, other devices and A2DP stereo headsets.It features a 2 Megapixel Camera captures good quality photos that are suitable for sharing, printing and framing.
The Samsung S3500 metro mobile phone features:
- Quad-band GSM/EDGE connectivity (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz)
- 2.2-inch TFT, QVGA resolution (240 x 320), 16M colors
- Embedded music player supports MP3/AAC/AAC +/MIDIplayback
- FM radio with RDS and recording feature
- 2MP camera
- Record 15 f/s QVGA video in MPEG4 and H.263 formats (playback in 25 f/s QVGA)
- Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR and USB
- WAP browser, email
- 30MB of internal memory
- MicroSD card support with up to 8GB support
- 99.9 x 48.0 x 13.9 mm size dimensions
- Standard Li-Ion 800mAh battery with Talk time Up to 7.5 hours
Price:The new Samsung metro S3500 is available at price of around Rs.5,300 in India.