19 February 2017
Samsung I8000 Omnia2 mobile phone is the successors of the popular Samsung i900 Omnia.The Samsung Omnia2 features a 3.7-inch WVGA TFT resistive touchscreen, 8.1 megapixel camera with dual LED flash and VGA@30fps video recording.There are lots of additional features in this phone in comparison to its predecessor- the Samsung Omnia mobile phone.
All-in-one Redefined: Omnia II (I8000)
The Omnia II features Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional and the world´s largest 3.7-inch AMOLED display with WVGA resolution. TouchWiz 2.0 User Interface and 3D effects make enjoying multimedia and multi tasking convenient and fun. Advanced R Touch (Resistive Touch) enables faster, more accurate touch response. Multimedia features include DVD-like (480p) video recording/playback, internet browsing and interactive 3D games. Users can download content quickly to the Omnia II´s HSUPA 5.76Mbps, HSDPA 7.2Mbps and Wi-Fi capabilities. Up to 48GB lets users store more of their favorite content.
The main features of the Samsung Omnia2 mobile phone will be:
- 3.7-inch WVGA TFT resistive touchscreen (800 x 480 pixel) AMOLED display
- TouchWiz interface with a custom "cubic" UI
- 8.1 megapixel camera with dual LED flash and VGA@30fps video recording
- 150 MB internal memory with a microSD card slot
- Qualcomm processor
- 3G support
- DivX/XViD support
- Cubical central button, which invokes some kind of Cube-like interface
- 1500mAh battery