21 February 2017
The new MSI X58 Platinum motherboard is based on the Intel® X58 Chipset and supports Intel Core i7 processors.It features the MSI´s DrMOS technologyhich has excellent energy-saving capability and offers high-computing performance, Provide superior energy-saving function and maintain an ultimate low temperature operation.
The detailed specifications of the new MSI X58 Platinum motherboard are:
- Based on the Intel® X58 Chipset
- Supports Intel® i7 based processors in LGA1366 package
- Intel® ICH10R Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 12 ports.
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports
- 6 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Serial ATA RAID 0/1/5/10.
- Integrated AHCI controller.
- Main Memory
- Supports six unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333*/1600* (OC) SDRAM, 24GB Max
- Supports 1GB/ 2GB/ 4GB DRAM size
- Supports x8 / x16 data lines per DIMM
- Supports up to 3 channel mode
- 2 PCI Express gen2 x16 slots
- supports ATI® CrossfireTM
- 3 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots
- 2 PCI slot, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
- SATAII controller integrated in ICH10R/JMicron® 322 / 363 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports six SATAII ports
- Supports one eSATA ports
- Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC888
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spce
- Supports two PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111C.
Price:The new MSI X58 Platinum motherboard will cost around Rs.14,500 in India.