23 February 2017
ATI will soon launch the new ATI Radeon HD 4750 Graphics Card based on the 40 nm RV740 GPU.The HD 4750 has similar specifications to the ATI Radeon HD 4770. The RV740 core runs at 730 MHz, and its memory at 800 MHz . While the memory clock speed is identical to that of the HD 4770, the core is clocked slightly lower. Overall, the card won't have as much overclocking headroom as the HD 4770, because it will not draw power from a 6-pin power connector. The design ensures existing low-performing raw materials are utilized more effectivel
The new ATI Radeon HD 4750 Graphics Card features:
- Featuring the industry´s cutting-edge 40nm process technology and the most advanced GDDR5 memory technology, this GPU delivers seamless frame rates with incredible speed and processing power. Proof that high performance gaming and price can co-exist without compromise.
- Leveraging the latest 40nm manufacturing process technology, the ATI RadeonTM HD 4750 GPU represents an industry milestone in the advancement of gaming performance.
- Equipped with the fastest, most advanced GDDR5 memory technology, the ATI RadeonTM HD 4750 supports higher data rates which translates directly into superior performance.
- Get right in the action and experience cinematic gaming at HD resolutions with outstanding performance in the latest DirextX10.1 games.
- Unparalleled anti-aliasing (AA) and anisotropic filtering deliver eye-popping graphics with striking realism.
- Take your game even further with ATI CrossFireXTM technology and enjoy superior scalability with dual GPU support.
- Tap into the massive parallel processing power of your ATI RadeonTM HD 4750 GPU with ATI Stream technology and tackle demanding tasks like video transcoding with amazing speed.
- Watch the latest Blu-ray movies play with incredible fidelity and have the freedom to edit videos with lightning-fast speed.
Price and Availability:The ATI Radeon HD 4750 Graphics Card will be available at price of around Rs.5,000 (US$80 in US) .It is not officially announced yet.