23 February 2017
The new Sony Ericsson Jalou is a Stylish fashion mobile phone.Packed with unique features and encased in a beautiful facet-cut jewel form, it is a stylish addition to any handbag.It is a girl targeted fashion phone with length(when closed) smaller than lipstic's.
It features a 3.2 megapixel camera, music player, video recording, 3G, BluetoothTM, built-in FM radio and Internet where you can check your email, watch YouTubeTM clips, GoogleTM, as well as upload your video and photos to your favourite social networking sites.
The detailed specifications of the new Sony Ericsson Jalou mobile phone are:
- 3.2 megapixel camera - snap your favourite outfit and send to your friends
- Video recording - film and post clips online anytime
- Stereo FM radio - catch up on the latest songs while on the move
- Music Player - MP3,MP4/WMV/H.263 player,TrackID
- Music player - with BluetoothTM stereo, PlayNowTM and TrackID TM
- Display - 2.0 inch TFT, 256K colors,240 x 320 pixels,Secondary external monochrome display, 128x36 pixels, 1.3-inch,Accelerometer for auto-rotate
- BluetoothTM 2.0 - upload images and videos to your social network site
- Data - 3G HSDPA 3.6 Mbps,miniUSB
- Memory - Internal 100 MB,microSD card slot
- Mirror Key - check your hair before a hot date
- Walk Mate step counter - see how far you have walked while out shopping
- Internet - GoogleTM search, GoogleTM maps, email, instant messaging, picture messaging
- Entertainment - YouTubeTM application, 3D games, video viewing
- Weight - will not weigh your handbag down, only 84 grams
- colours - Deep Amethyst, Aquamarine Blue and Onyx Black.
- Battery Backup (talk-time)- Up to 7 h (2G) / Up to 4 h 30 min (3G)
Price:The new Sony Ericsson Jalou will cost around Rs.10,900 in India .