25 February 2017
HCL Laptop Diwali Offers 2013
HCL Onsite Warranty Offer on HCL Laptops Desktops and All in Ones
- Buy select models of HCL Laptops, HCL Desktops and All in Ones and get the 2 years of Additional Warranty.
- The offer is applicable from 1st October 2013 to 16th November 2013.
- The Specified Models must be purchased directly from HCL within the Scheme Period.
- 2 years additional Onsite Warranty offer on HCL Desktop & Beanstalk AIO will not cover ODD, Keyboard & Mouse
Get free Ricoh Laser Printer with HCL Laptops/ Desktops/ AIOs
- Get the RICOH Laser Printer SP 100 as a freebie with selected HCL Laptops/ Desktops/ AIOs
- Offer Period - Start Date: 01st October 2013 - End Date: 16th November 2013
- Warranty/Printer Redemption Period - Start Date: 04th October 2013 - End Date: 16th November 2013
Only below product codes will have RICOH Laser Printer SP 100 as a freebie.
How to Avail the Offer :
- Customer logs on to www.hclstore.in/claim_offer & read the TNC & accepts the same.
- Customer gets redirected to the offer page; Customer registers the product with serial no. & fills other mandatory details on the webpage.
- Once customer submits all the pre-required information; the customer gets a message notifying that the registration process is complete.
- Eligible customer gets an email from SPC confirming that the customer is eligible for the offer along with the TNC applicable.
Detailed Terms and Conditions for Onsite Warranty Offer on HCL Laptops Desktops and All in Ones :
Applicability and Eligibility :
- This Scheme is open only for those persons, Company, partnership, proprietorship firm, trust, etc. who -
- purchases the Specified Models during the Scheme Period for its personal use and not for resale
- Has fulfilled all the registration requirements specified in Clause 3.3 below.
- Eligible Customers shall not include any person (i) who is not a resident of India, and (ii) less than 18 years
- The term Specified Models used under this Scheme shall include selected model of HCL Laptops and such other models as may be identified by HCL in its sole discretion.
- Registration Requirements - For participating under this Scheme, the Eligible Customers must comply with the process given below.
- Visit the website http://www.hclstore.in/claim_offer, click on HCL Warranty Offer, and accept the terms and conditions of the Scheme.
- Click on the "Redeem this Offer" button available at the end of the Scheme page, whereby the Eligible Customer will automatically be redirected to the application page
- On the application page, the Eligible Customer must ensure to correctly fill in all necessary information including, machine serial number, residence address, contact no. etc.
- Customer has to upload following documents at the time of registration:-
- Invoice Scan Copy
Other Terms and Conditions :
- The Eligible Customers shall be solely liable for all costs or expenses related to participation in this Scheme.
- 2 years additional Onsite Warranty offer on HCL Laptops will not cover ODD, Battery & Screen Breakage
- After routine validation of the documents submitted at the time of registration, a confirmation mail will be sent to the customers informing they are eligible for the offer
- If the documents are not validated then the customer will become ineligible for the offer & no refunds will be made
- HCL s decision in respect of the make, model and color of the Specified Models shall be final and no dispute shall be entertained in this regard.
- Submission of any false, incorrect, misleading or fraudulent documentation and/or information will result in disqualification of the Eligible Customers from this Scheme and may subject the claimant to civil or criminal liability.
- HCL shall not be liable in any manner to the Eligible Customers or Emphasis for any loss of profit, consequential or indirect damage of any kind arising from a breach or default under the terms and conditions of this Scheme.
- Offer excludes all hero products of HCL Notebooks & Desktops
- Offer excludes Celeron and AMD Notebooks
- Refer the list of codes not applicable for the warranty scheme