27 February 2017
The Intel Desktop Board D945GCCR Essential Series offers a cost-efficient integrated graphics solution for the budget conscious user.
This board is built with affordability and flexibility in mind, and supports Intel Core 2 Duo processor, and the Intel Pentium D, Intel Pentium 4 and Intel Celeron D processors up to 800/533 MHz system bus in the LGA775 package. Other features include PCI Express x16 graphics connector, dual-channel DDR2 533/400 MHz SDRAM, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (Intel GMA 950), integrated Intel PRO 10/100 Network Connection, Intel High Definition Audio (Intel HD Audio) and up to eight USB 2.0 ports.
The detailed specifications of the new Intel D945GCCR Motherboard are:
- Form Factor:MicroATX
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo, Intel Pentium D, Intel Pentium 4 and Celeron D processors in the LGA775 package
- Supported System Bus:800 MHz / 533MHz
- Chipset:Intel 945GC Express Chipset with ICH
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Graphics:Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- Graphics Connector:One PCI Express* x16 graphics connector
- Memory Support:Dual-channel DDR2 533 / 400 MHz, 2 DIMM slots (2GB Max)
- Expansion Slots:Two PCI connectors
- One PCI Express* x1 connector
- Audio:Intel High Definition Audio with 5.1 Surround Sound
- USB Ports:Eight Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports (4 back / 4 front)
- Storage One IDE (ATA 100/66/33)
- Four Serial ATA ports (3.0 Gb/s)
- On-Board LAN:Intel PRO 10/100 Network connection
- Warranty:3 year limited warranty
Intel D945GCCR Price in India : The new Intel D945GCCR motherboard will cost around Rs.2,500 in India.