23 February 2017
The new FujiFilm FinePix S200EXR is an Advanced super zoom Digital Camera.It is the successor to the award-winning FinePix S100FS. Aimed at top-end enthusiasts looking for excellent picture quality without the expense of a DSLR system, the FinePix S200EXR combines the pin-sharp 14.3x zoom lens so popular in the FinePix S100FS with the latest 12 megapixel Super CCD EXR sensor, which has won a string of awards since its introduction in the FinePix F200EXR.
Compact, lightweight bridge cameras offering long zoom and high image quality have proved a big hit with those looking for an alternative to bulky interchangeable lens systems. Users of the FinePix S200EXR will find their results equal or superior to DSLRs, principally due to revolutionary design of the EXR sensor.
The key features/specs of the new FujiFilm FinePix S200EXR Digital Camera are:
- Super CCD EXR 1/1.6" 12 Megapixel switchable sensor
- EXR Priority Modes and EXR Auto Mode
- Fujinon 14.3x optical zoom (30.5mm- 436mm)
- Manual barrel zoom
- High Contrast LCD monitor 2.7" 230K dots
- Electronic View Finder (EVF), 0.2", 200k dots
- Ultra High Sensitivity (Up to 12800 at 3MP resolution)
- Pro Focus Mode / Pro Lowlight Mode
- Dual Image Stabilization (ISO and Optical Image Stabilization)
- 5 Film Simulation Modes
- Up to 800% increased Dynamic Range
- Face Detection 3.0 with Automatic Red-eye removal
- 3 Bracketing functions (Dynamic Range, Film Simulation and Auto Exposure)
- Super Intelligent Flash
- Simultaneous capture of both JPEG and CCD RAW (EXR) images
- Movie Mode with sound (640 x 480, 30 fps) with zoom function
- Custom modes
FujiFilm FinePix S200EXR Price in India : The new FujiFilm FinePix S200EXR Digital Camera is available in India at price of Rs.32,999.