22 February 2017
Diwali Mobile Offer - Buy One Mobile get another Free
Spice HotSpot Diwali Offer - Spice Mobile Diwali Offer 2010
Spice Hotspot, the mobile phones and accessories retail chain of the Spice group has introduces 'Mobile pe Mobile Free Offer'.Under this offer buy any mobile phone of price above Rs.8,000 and get a Spice QT50 QWERTY mobile phone free !! This Ofer is only valid in Delhi & NCR .This offer is not valid on Nokia and BlackBerry mobiles .
Spice Hotspot presents the 'Mobile pe Mobile Free Offer'. Celebrate this festive season with Spice Hotspot because now you get a feature packed Mobile phone absolutely free on purchase another mobile phone. Toh khareedo apne liye ek phone..aur pao dusra absolutely FREE, for your family and friends.
Truly 'Phone pe phone Free Offer' only at Spice Hotspot. Your multi brand mobility retail chain!
Spice HotSpot Phone pePhone Free offer description: -
This bundle offer is applicable on select handsets worth Rs. 8000 and above. Customers who buys any handset worth Rs. 8000 (DP) and above (except Nokia & Blackberry) will be eligible for Spice QT50.
Spice HotSpot Mobile bhi Cash bhi Offer
Now buy a mobile at Spice HotSpot and you will get a scratch-card with assured cash-back up to Rs.50,000 .
Spice HotSpot Phone pe Phone Free offer Terms & Conditions for the offer: -
- This is a limited period offer available at select Spice Retail outlets in Delhi and NCR only, from October 8th, 2010 till stocks last.
- The eligibility criteria as mentioned herein are liable to change from time to time.
- Spice Distribution Ltd. reserve the right to withdraw/suspend/cancel this offer anytime, without prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- The bundle offer to be redeemed over the counter only at the time of purchase, from the store of purchase of your primary phone.
- The bundle offer cannot be changed or substituted for cash.
- Any person taking advantage of this promotion does so, on complete acceptance of the terms and conditions. Claims that do not comply with the terms and conditions will be disqualified and treated as invalid/rejected form.
- Disputes, if any, will be settled under the jurisdiction of Delhi court only.