27 February 2017
Nikon Coolpix P300
The new Nikon COOLPIX P300 is a 12.2-megapixel compact digital camera with 4.2x optical Zoom . It is Nikon's first compact digital camera to feature a super-fast Wide-Angle 4.2x Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens (24mm-100mm, 35mm equivalent) with a maximum aperture F/1.8 for capturing stunning, tack-sharp images and Full HD (1080p) video in a variety of lighting conditions.It sports a 12.2-megapixel backside illumination CMOS sensor for perfect pictures in even low lights.
The Nikon Coolpix P300 features manual controls, Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) technology, and ISO sensitivity up to 3200. These features help create low noise images and faster shutter speeds, which minimize motion blur in low-light conditions like night portraits, even when handheld.
It is powered by the Nikon´s EXPEED C2 Image processing engine . It sports several features commonly found in D-SLR cameras such as Aperture Priority (A), Shutter Priority (S) and Full Manual (M) Control.
Nikon COOLPIX P300 digital camera specifications :
- Resolution : 12.20 Megapixels
- Lens : 4.2x optical Zoom, NIKKOR glass lens
- Viewfinder : EVF / LCD
- LCD Size : 3.0 inch
- ISO : 160-3200
- Shutter Speed : 1/2000-8 sec. (M mode)
- Max Aperture: 1.8
- Mem Type : SD / SDHC / SDXC
- Storage File formats Still pictures: JPEG
- Sound files (Voice Memo): WAV
- Battery : Custom LiIon
- Dimensions : 4.1 x 2.3 x 1.3 in.(103 x 58 x 32 mm)
- Weight: 189 g includes batteries
- Colors : black, red, and silver
Nikon COOLPIX P300 Price
The new Nikon COOLPIX P300 price in India is unavailble .