08 January 2018
Garmin India has now launched its GPS-enabled smartwatch, the vivoactive 3 in India for a price tag of Rs. 24,990. The company claims that the smartwatch is designed to keep an individual tab on multitasking using 15 pre-loaded apps to monitor running, swimming, cardio, strength training performance, yoga, stair stepper, floor climbing, boxing, and cardio workout performance.
The vivoactive 3 has a compact screen with bright LED, high resolution, and a full-screen Garmin Chrome display. The LED backlighting and advanced inbuilt software convert the complex data field into a readable form. The smartwatch can also measure the user’s heart rate and access stress levels based on the physical activity level. The vivoactive 3 is available in three color variants – Black (stainless), white (stainless), and black (slate). It will be available for purchase via selective stores of Chroma, Helios, and Reliance Digital. It will also be available via online retailers like Flipkart and Amazon.
Garmin vivoactive 3 specifications:
- 12-inch (240 x 240p) Garmin Chroma display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Water resistant (5ATM)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring, step counter, move bar, calories burned, floors climbed, TrueUp, Move IQ
- Sensors: GPS/GLONASS, Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor, Barometric altimeter, Compass, Accelerometer, Thermometer
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 11 hours in GPS mode
- Dimensions: 43.4 x 43.4 x 11.7 mm
- Weight: 43g