03 September 2021
Since the launch of its first-ever smartwatch, OnePlus has rolled out a couple of updates, bringing new features to it, like always-one display support, additional workout modes, and more.
The company is now rolling out a new update, B.62 for the OnePlus Watch, which aims at bringing several UI optimizations and improvements. In terms of design, the update has optimized the layout of some interface buttons, making them more convenient to us. It has also optimized the design of some dials to make them look better. The volume control function has been designed as well for convenience.
The update has also improved the accuracy and speed of GPS positioning.
Below is the complete changelog –
- Optimized the design details of some dials, improved their appearance and added information such as the date.
- Optimization of the layout of some interface buttons, to make them more intuitive and more practical to use.
- New volume control design making adjustment easier and more convenient.
- Optimizing the Camera Remote Control Interface
- Improved accuracy and speed of GPS positioning
OnePlus recommends the power of the watch should be over 40% before upgrading. Also, keep your watch and mobile phone nearby and maintain the Bluetooth connection during the update process.
Note that this is a staged rollout and might take some time to reach your OnePlus Watch. It will first reach a handful of users and roll out to more users once OnePlus confirms the update didn’t bring any significant issues in the first go.