20 September 2021
OnePlus Watch has received yet another update that brings new features and optimizations. The latest update is B.65 and the firmware version W301GB_B_65_0654. It brings a host of improvements and features, including Spotify music mode, new watch faces, optimized sleep tracking, and more.
The update has added new watch faces as well. Speaking of optimizations, the update has optimized the sleep algorithm and made sleep detection smarter. The update also adds support for displaying real-time navigation on the watch and the ability to adjust vibration intensity from the watch settings.
Below is the complete changelog –
- Spotify music mode, sync your Spotify playlist.
- Support real-time display of some navigation, easy to watch the navigation by raising your hand.
- Add 4 new watch faces, enjoy your new style!
- Support mobile phone alarm reminder linkage.
- Optimize the sleep algorithm and make sleep detection smarter.
- The vibration intensity can be adjusted in the watch setting to experience stronger vibration reminders.
To check for the update, open the OnePlus Health app on your smartphone and head to Manage> Device Settings> Device update.
So far OnePlus has rolled out several software updates and addressed some of the issues. It will continue to bring more updates to keep the smartwatch up to date and free from any potential risks.